EXECUTIVE PROGRAMDeveloping leaders for the future of Hampton Roads.
About the Program
The Community Impact Initiatives are projects that are a key focus for the Hampton Roads Community. Each year CIVIC Leadership Institute’s Executive Program Participants collaborate with alumni and community experts on timely and relevant initiatives, connecting them to opportunities to work on initiatives that are priorities in a regional level.
Why Getting Involved is Important
CIVIC Leadership Institute is a network of over 1,000 alumni with a joint vision to strengthen the Hampton Roads region. CIVIC alumni use their deep understanding of our region’s intricate and complex civic issues and their network to propel the region forward. Many of our CIVIC alumni are involved in key initiatives at the City, regional and statewide level using their connections to inform and influence.
Examples of Programming
- Timely, topical discussions with Hampton Roads key regional leadership
- Opportunity to work on community impact initiatives–key issues that have an impact on a regional and statewide level
- Unique experiential activities
- Inclusion in a special section of civic regional leaders in Inside Business
Our programming covers all aspects of what makes up the Hampton Roads region from the key economic drivers such as the military, shipbuilding/ship repair, the port and tourism to education, healthcare, nonprofits, the entrepreneurial ecosystem, technology and transportation. Program days include timely and topical subjects allowing our participants to understand the challenges and successes of the region.
It is a TREASURE.
Thank you for considering a sponsorship for CIVIC Leadership Institute programming. Support of the program days help CIVIC to continue to develop new content, provide unique opportunities for alumni and class members to become involved in regional initiatives, and it supports the MentorLink program for the CIVIC Scholars.
Program Day Sponsorships include
- Sponsor logos on CIVIC’s website and social media pages
- Sponsor logo on program day materials
- The opportunity to address the CIVIC program participants during one of the sessions